He graduated in product design in 2010 by ESAD-Matosinhos, followed by a postgraduate degree in product design in FBAUP and master’s degree in industrial design at FEUP.
After a 10 month internship with the designer Rui Mendonça, in July 2011 he heads to Brazil in order to collaborate with the designer Domingos Tótora for 4 months. Since then, he has been developing some projects for some brands, and also some self production ones.
Diogo is passionate about developing new products that somehow have the ability to create well-being to the user, cause a smile, always taking advantage of the production process, and keeping in mind its general viability.
- Maison & Objet - Paris, with WEWOOD
- Nominee for POPs - Portuguese Original Products
- Product Design week - ESAD Matosinhos.
- POPs - Portuguese Original Products - Serralves Museum, Oporto
- Participant in “Inov-Art” internship, by the General Directorate for the Arts of Portugal (internship in Brazil with Domingos Tótora).
- Evaluated with A+ for the internship by the jury of “Inov-Art”.
- Internship with designer Rui Mendonça (10 month).
- Participant in “Socrates Intensive Programme Green Products trough Multicolored Approach “ (Kortrijk, Belgium).